4/08/2009




I'm Back!


After nearly 3 years of no posts, I've decided to revive the old AntPharm.

Bert and Ernie are gangsta! lol

Here's the trailer for the upcoming Astro Boy Movie. I always loved this character and I must say this film looks truly awesome.

I've always made a post in the past every time a new Grow game came out, so here's another one. This one is called Grow Tower, very cute and amusing little time waster.
Also you might want to check out Grow Island while you're at it.

A shout out to my buddy Amelyn. Check out her blog Atomic Brain.

If you were a fan of Earthbound for SNES, an English translation patch has been created to the sequel "Mother 3" which was only released in Japan for Gameboy Advance.

Bloons is a cute little game where you play as a monkey trying to pop balloons with darts. At Bloonsworld you can create your own levels and share them with others. Very cool.


Pee Wee's Playhouse: It won't stop squirting!

(If you're looking at this blog for the first time, sorry about all the bad links. This was 3 years ago people. That was before YouTube got bought and still had some good content)

2 Comments:

At 2:39 AM, Blogger Amelyn said...

Welcome back! I missed you... a lot!

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger AntPharm said...

Thanks darling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home