7/27/2006

I love Wondershowzen. Here's 4 entire episodes I found on Google video.

Alien Grrrl is a pretty fun little time wasting game. I just know I'm gonna find that treasure!

Take a pug named Samson, some plastic bowling pins, a can of Pledge and a laser pointer and you've got all the necessary tools to play Pug Bowling

Another trippy animation for your asses. This one's called Big Gulp, perhaps inspired by a Big Gulp filled with Orange Crush.

Da Breakup Song. Just enter the name of the person you'd like to break up with and reasons why you're leaving them and the oh-so-talented Lady Raptastic will belt out a personalized breakup tune for you.

Have you seen those 30 second versions of movies re-enacted by animated bunnies? Well here's the Office Space version.

Here's a music video entitled Cruisin, performed by former Monkee Mike Nesmith. I'm sure you've heard it, it was a huge hit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home