3/25/2006

Udon is yummy. Much like Ramen, but broader noodles and vaccuum packed fresh so they are still moist when you open them. Great for breakfast.

Some funny quotes from Half Baked. Brian's speech about how he thinks Killer the dog died is a classic.

Some cool 80s commercials found on the X-E website.

WTF is this all about?
I think this lady forgot to take her meds.

This man wants us to believe he has Tourette's Syndrome. I don't know if this is staged or not, but it's funny as hell. My favorite is the one where he calls customer service to complain about his Colgate toothpaste.

Harpoon Lagoon is a fun little timekilling game. Spear some fish, hunt for treasure, save cash, buy better equipment.

An assload of Mitch Hedberg audio and video clips. I especially like his That 70s Show appearance.

The official website of Kamala the Ugandan Giant. Those of you who grew up in the 80s and 90s watching WWF should remember this guy.

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger AntPharm said...

I hear ya man. I'm pretty embarassed to be alive in the 00s also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home